What can I do if I have a copy of the will or trust that predates or postdates the version with the court?

You only need to file the most recent version of a will or a trust with the court, so if you have a copy of a document which predates the one that’s filed with the court, you can simply hold onto that. You don’t have to throw it away, but it’s not necessary to file it. If you have a document that postdates the one with the court, you need to figure out how you’re going to file that with the court.

Send Us A Message Today!

Available 24/7/365 (available in all emergency situations)

We promise timely services and quick responses